Visit Langano, Abijata - Shalla Lakes National Park
Langano Lake, Abijata - Shalla Lakes National Park, swimming at lake Langano, best weekend site in Ethiopia.
- Are you married recently?
- Are you planning to conduct your marriage in Ethiopian wedding style?
- A super professional Wedding Photographer?
- Do you get a kind of "weekend fever" when you cannot stand the city anymore and you desperately long for a quiet and green place? Or
- Are you looking to experience the Ethiopian traditional wedding ceremonies?
- Put in charge of Action Tours to organize & colorize your once in life time enjoyable wedding anywhere in Ethiopia.
Best locations for wedding and Honeymoon:
- Bahir Dar : Lake Tana, Blue Nile and Bezawit Hill Top, overlooking Blue Nile, Leaving Lae Tana
- Bishoftu / Debre Zeit/: Crater Lakes ( Bishoftu , Hora)
- Langano: Lake Langano with Abijatta - Shalla Lakes National Park
- Arba Minch: Lakes - Chamo and Abyata
- Awassa: Enjoy with Lake Awassa
Program: Langano & Wondo Genet
Tour Code: Vacation 02
Duration: 5 nights (6 days)
Tour starts: Addis Ababa
Tour ends: Addis Ababa
Day1: Arrive Addis Ababa
Arrive at Addis Ababa Bole International Air Port and meet there with us and transfer to your hotel. Overnight – at chosen hotel - Addis Ababa
Day2: Lake Langano
Lake Langano - is a fresh breath taking atmosphere. The lake with its beautiful white sand beach is bilharzias and crocodile free. After check – in at your hotel; start swimming, trekking along the shores, & bird watching in the forests along the shores.
After breakfast; drive from Addis to Langano (212 km best asphalt road). Check- in at your lodge l and enjoy swimming or other activities at Lake Langano. Afternoon; discover the rift valley lakes of Abijata & Shalla, the Ostrich Farm, aquatic birds like the Pink Flamingos, Dukes, Gosse, and many others. Overnight – at Savannah Lodge (the finest lodge in Langano) – Langano
Day3: Lake Langano
Lake Langano & its surroundings truly deserve one more night for a relaxed honeymooners’ trip. Overnight – at chosen lodge – Langano
Day4: Wondo Genet natural hot spring
Wondo Genet meaning "Wondo Paradise" named by Emperor Haile SellassieI was established in 1964 and used as recreation site for the royal family until 1974. The beautiful panorama with a rich endowment of forests, wildlife, abundant natural hot water for bathing, streams, & swimming made Wondo Genet a tourist attraction.
After breakfast; drive from Langano to Wondo Genet resort to enjoy the Spa from the natural hot spring and swimming in a pool filled with natural hot spring water. Overnight – at chosen hotel - - Wondo Genet
Day5: Wondo Genet – Addis
After breakfast; drive to Addis Ababa (212 km). On the way; visit Lake Ziway. Lunch at Dreamland Hotel (Debre Zeit) and proceed to Addis. In the evening; enjoy at one of the finest hotels in Addis Ababa. Overnight – at chosen hotel – Addis Ababa
On this day; if your departure falls in the evening, you can visit the best sites of Addis Ababa and then transfer to Addis Ababa Bole International Air Port for your next destination (end of the trip)
Notice: This itinerary can be amended up on request